Jocko Sims: The ANTENNA Q+A
After we chopped it up with on-the-come-up actor Jocko Sims about this weekend's box office monster Dawn of the Planet of the Apes and his favorite musical artists and sports teams, we put him through the ringer with the ANTENNA Q+A. These loofahs ain't loyal.
1. What was your favorite childhood cartoon and why?
Bugs Bunny. Looney Tunes.
2. When you go to the movie theater, what’s your must-have candy or popcorn situation?
I’ve got to have a bottle of water. I’ll freak out if I don’t.
3. What’s the best TV show out right now?
Best TV show out right now is The Last Ship [laughs].
4. Kobe or LeBron?
5. Favorite Disney Princess?
She ain’t a princess, I always had a thing for Ariel, though.
6. When is the last time you Googled yourself, and why?
Today. I went to see if I could find an interview I did last week.
7. What’s your shower routine?
Gotta have the water damn near scalding hot. Gotta have two face soaps, shampoo, conditioner — in no particular order. I brush my teeth in the shower. Electric toothbrush. By the way, I don’t believe in loofahs. That’s false security man.
8. What do you think happens when you die?
I don’t know. I hope that I can go to heaven.
9. Tell us about your biggest heartbreak.
The Spurs losing Game 6 of the 2013 NBA Finals. That was devastating.
10. President Obama, in one word?
I gotta think of a word that represents “The ability to brush off haters.” I’ve never seen someone who perseveres so much, and has been hated on more than anybody on the planet.